Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
2) The dogs that start with the same letter all move two spaces.
3) The dog that has the same name as a food moves one space.
4) The poodle moves four spaces.
5) The dogs tied for last place both move three puzzles.
6) The yellow lab moves two spaces.
7) Oh no! Brownie falls down and moves back two spaces!
8) The dog with black fur moves three spaces.
9) Brownie runs ahead five spaces.
10) Buddy moves four spaces.
Who wins ? _____________
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
2. Collect flat things that you want to encase in the waxed paper.
3. Place one sheet of wax paper down, and arrange all your flat objects on it. Add crayon shavings as a colorful background and surrounding color.
4. Get an adult to help with this step. Place the other piece of wax paper on top, and iron the artwork (make sure you iron on the appropriate surface, such as on top of some newspapers). Iron until all the shavings are melted and the wax paper is stuck together.
5. Wait for it to cool, then trim the edges. Make a hole near the top to hang it if you would like!