Make this fun & easy pillow to recline on at your seder!
Idea from www.kaboose.com.
What you'll need:
Two rubber bands
One-pound bag of fiberfill or stuffing
1. Turn the sleeves of the shirt inside the shirt.
2. Close the neck opening of the shirt using one of the rubber bands.
3. Stuff the inside of the shirt with the fiberfill or stuffing.
4. Close the bottom of the shirt with the second rubber band.
5. Tie a ribbon in a bow around each rubber band.
6. Turn the pillow so that the ribbons are on each side.
7. Decorate however you want! Try fabric markers, puff paint, sequins or anything else!